References

TS Consult GmbH: We proudly maintain MAG tradition

TS Consult GmbH emerged in 2002 as a spin-off of the plant engineering division of the former Maschinen- und Anlagenbau GmbH Grimma (MAG). Within the short period of our existence, our company has developed a distinct profile as both an engineering firm and a service provider. Based on a sound strategy and total quality commitment we live-up to the challenges of our contemporary and future markets. We do so, by proudly reflecting decades of successful MAG history, a tradition we consider to be our very own. We feel obliged to continue in the spirit of our predecessors, who have been providing finest engineering solutions from Saxony ever since the last third of the 19th century.



1867: Nagel und Schraubenfabrik Grimma-Golzern
1946: Nationalized Company Maschinen und Anlagenbau Grimma (MAG)
1989: Maschinen und Anlagenbau Grimma GmbH
Milestones in our company’s tradition
Return